Choosing the right lender for your farm real estate purchase may be one of the most important decisions you make. Each loan is unique to its particular circumstances and people involved. There are many types of farm loan products that can be structured to fit someone’s needs.
Your loan officer should:
- Match up the best lending options for the borrower. He or she will know the features of each farm loan product and understand what features are most important to you and your situation. Your lending officer should help you understand what each loan product has to offer, both advantages and disadvantages.
- Educate and guide you throughout the lending process, from start to finish. A good loan officer will take care of you even after the farm loan closes. He/she will make sure you understand each aspect of the land loan process and willingly answer any questions you may have.
- Listen to, and understand your circumstances. Land Loan Specialists is in a unique position for this, as we have background in the agricultural industry, as well as recreational real estate.
- Have knowledge and experience in the financial realm. Farmers and ranchers are business people. They are trying to provide for their families and make a profit doing what they love. This takes more than industry know-how. The farmer or rancher needs to know how to make their money work for them, just as any other successful business person.
- Communicate. The farm loan lender should always be willing to listen to, and understand, the borrower’s needs, even as these needs change. He/she also needs to have the ability to communicate clearly with you so you are always in a position of understanding.
- Know how to handle problems that may arise. Throughout the farm loan process, there are numerous issues that can come up. As experts in farm real estate loans, Land Loan Specialists knows what to expect and how to handle these issues.
- Stay up-to-date on lending guidelines and regulations. Every profession sees changes from time to time. It is important to us to stay on top in our profession as well as be informed about what is happening in our customers’ agricultural professions.
- Have a listing with the Better Business Bureau. This will tell you if there have been any complaints against the company and if they are in good standing.
Land Loan Specialists prides itself on meeting the above credentials to a high degree. As experts in both the professional and personal aspect, we believe we offer a unique service to those looking to purchase or refinance their farm real estate loan. Our customers are made up of farmers and ranchers, as well as, those that utilize their farm or ranch for recreational purposes.
There are many elements to consider when making a farm real estate purchase. It could well be one of the largest investments you ever make. We hope you found this article helpful and informative.
Here at Land Loan Specialists.com, we pride ourselves on being experts in land acquisition from the beginning to the end. Once the qualification part of the lending process has been established, we will take care of ordering the appraisal and obtaining title insurance on the property. Whether you have chosen that special piece of property or your still in the looking process, please visit our website at www.landloanspecialists.com or call 580-824-1234 and visit with us today to meet your farm loan needs. We currently offer the following: Arkansas Farm Loans, Colorado Farm Loans, Iowa Farm Loans, Kansas Farm Loans, Missouri Farm Loans, Nebraska Farm Loans, New Mexico Farm Loans, Oklahoma Farm Loans, and Texas Farm Loans.